NB This is one entry form/payment for ALL 3 EVENTS (9 races in Pembrey WALES, Glamis SCOTLAND, Cannock ENGLAND). Entry forms for single days are HERE.
This gives maximum discount of 30% (37% if you enter before 31/1/2017 = £9.38 per race)
Click below to select the day/s you are entering, class and member or non-member entry fee
|Pembrey Forest, Carmarthenshire, S Wales MORE INFO
- Sat 15 + Sun 16 April (forest): adult 5km or 2km; child 2km
- Mon 17 April 2017 (beach): ALL Classes 2 miles
|Glamis Castle, Angus, Scotland MORE INFO
- Sat 29 + Sun 30 April: adult 5km or 2km; child 2km
- Monday 1 May: adult 10km; child 2km
|FINAL Cannock Chase, Staffordshire, England MORE INFO
- Sat 27 + Sun 28 May: adult 5km or 3km; child 3km
- Mon 29 May: adult 10km; child 2km
– 10 age classes
CaniX 1 or 2 dog Adult 17+
|CaniX Under 17
|Camping: Motorhome/caravan/tent per unit per night
Your receipt for payment is confirmation of your entry (no other information will be emailed or posted). Race info (details on bib collection, registration) and directions can be found in the MORE INFO relating to the event.
Timetable (unless otherwise stated or temperatures dictate an earlier start, check CaniX Updates in menu bar on the morning of the event)
- Race office opens, bib collection: 9:30
- Race start: 10:00
- Prizegiving: SUN (for 2-day combined times) and MON – see info board for time
Country (FUR Nations Cup) option
Select country to count towards points for The FUR Nations Cup. If you do not hold a UK passport, please select the country you live in. You can enter 1, 2 or 3 days and you also get points towards the CaniX National Championships.
Charity donation / sponsorship
We encourage competitors to run for their chosen charity and/or include a small donation to the charity CaniX UK has chosen to support (featured charity: PDSA For Pets in Need of Vets). Donations do not have to be large (we recommend no more than £1) – as a group this will raise a significant amount of money.